Heart-broken.



Love, the perfect virture, is often refused to the teenager. "They don't know what love is." I do. Every teenager     knows how much they loved by how deeply they hurt when the relationship is over.

I could fill a thousand pages telling you how I felt and still you would understand. So now I leave you without a sound, except my heart shattering as it hits the ground. 

I never stopped loving you,  I just stopped letting it show.

I keep myself busy with things to do, but everytime I pause,  I still think of you.

Perhaps you'd be a bit surprised how often, if you  knew, a joke, a song, a memory will make me think of you.

I'll always love him. He carved out his piece of me that I can never get back and even if I could, it wouldn't matter because he has torn it to shreds. So now there's this hole that only he can fill. The thing is, I know he'll never ever fill it, because now he's off with some other girl and he forgot the way back into my heart. If only he'd call and ask for directions.

I never knew it hurt so much to lose something I never had.

Sometimes I wish I was a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix then broken hearts.

I never felt love until I loved you. I never felt hurt until I was hurt by you. I never had a dream until that dream was you. I never felt loss until the day I lost you. Yet I don't want you back. You're just the best thing that I ever had.

Now I know I have a heart because I can feel it breaking.

I sit alone and cry. It is my destiny to be the queen of pain.

Lots Of Love,
The Author.